Welcome

Welcome to my caption blog. I am a hopeless sissy-wannabe and loved reading forced feminization and sissification captions from others. I finally found the inspiration to do my own. For those of you wondering, yes, I did have another blog and am swapping over to this one.
I would appreciate comments from you all, especially critical ones so I can find out what you all like and dislike; but to be honest, these are my fantasies and some things won't change.
So, please enjoy, and please comment so I do not feel like I am posting for no reason.
Also, to see larger images, simply click on the photo you want to see.

Dec 23, 2015

Number 6

Welcome to your regularly scheduled dump of the Haha and Dolly Caption project

Also, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and safe travel.

Haha Big Loser

And from Haha, we have Gone for Months 

5 comments:

  1. Hope you and your loved ones have a safe and slutty Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all in a world I wish to live. sissify me and make me into what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been Dolly? It's over 2 1/2 years now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this postI have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing.
    If conceivable, as you clear knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is damned helpful in return me.
    You’ve made my day! Thank you again!
    English Grammar in Bangla
    Grammar in Bangla
    English speaking course in Bangla
    Bangla
    English speaking App
    English speaking course
    English
    English Grammar in Hindi
    Grammar in Hindi
    Hindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever thought how people clear there most tough competitive exam just with the help of Reasoning?Have you ever thought about how students solve the question without using pen & paper? Have you ever thought about how students in the exam solve the question 15 to 25 minutes early then exam time ends?
    Reasoning App has all the solutions to all your questions. Try our Reasoning in Hindi
    This Reasoning in Hindi app is Ideal for practice Reasoning at home to Students (preparing for SSC, Bank PO, Civil Services Exam, or any other Competitive Exams as well as to students of class 1 to 10 also).Our English Reasoning in Hindi is very
    easy to learn and amaze with many skillful tricks.

    ReplyDelete