Welcome

Welcome to my caption blog. I am a hopeless sissy-wannabe and loved reading forced feminization and sissification captions from others. I finally found the inspiration to do my own. For those of you wondering, yes, I did have another blog and am swapping over to this one.
I would appreciate comments from you all, especially critical ones so I can find out what you all like and dislike; but to be honest, these are my fantasies and some things won't change.
So, please enjoy, and please comment so I do not feel like I am posting for no reason.
Also, to see larger images, simply click on the photo you want to see.

Aug 10, 2011

Caption Contest Voting

So, I have been putting this off for a while because I was disappointed by the turnout. I know I wish I had a few more captions to post, but here are the submitted posts. Though most of them were not titled when I got them, I am going to add a title to be used in the polling procedures

The First Submission is from an anonymous contributor who was considering starting their own caption blog;
MSC Co. by Anonymous

Second: Kira contributed this caption
Keep Smiling by Kira

Third: a contribution from the blogger @ sissy gurlc onfessions
Doll by Heathyr

Fourth: a contributor from a follower of the Feeling Femme Sanctuary
First Kiss by Antony

and Last, but not least a contribution from Queer Fantasies
Competition by Clarity

There you have it my dear readers. I am going to set the poll to end Friday August 19th. In the mean time, I am still working on editing my story before I lengthen it. I will post a new link to the updated story probably this weekend so please keep looking out for it and submit your ideas; I still haven't received any ideas with regards to the family visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment