Welcome

Welcome to my caption blog. I am a hopeless sissy-wannabe and loved reading forced feminization and sissification captions from others. I finally found the inspiration to do my own. For those of you wondering, yes, I did have another blog and am swapping over to this one.
I would appreciate comments from you all, especially critical ones so I can find out what you all like and dislike; but to be honest, these are my fantasies and some things won't change.
So, please enjoy, and please comment so I do not feel like I am posting for no reason.
Also, to see larger images, simply click on the photo you want to see.

Aug 4, 2013

Caption Contest Results

First, thank you all for participating in this contest of mine. Jenny and I had fun making these captions and are glad you enjoyed them,
Second, I want to thank Jenny for giving me the kick in the pants needed to make a few new captions and get my spark back. Hopefully I can find some pore fun pix to caption. Also, if anyone else wants to have a fun caption contest, send me an email or IM or something and I would be glad to participate. Please, everybody, be sure to check out her Tumblr page to see more of her work.
Third.... I wish the word 'thrice' was used more in everyday conversations.

Now, without further ado, here are the results

At this point I would do a rundown of who won each pic; but, somehow, DOLLY SWEPT THE BOARD!

I wonder how much of this was a result of my home field advantage, but I REALLY thought Jenny did a FANTASTIC job and I even voted for 2 of her captions myself. I really don't think anyone is interested in percentage results, but if someone is interested, just post a comment and I can stash them in there.

I am going to leave the caption contest page up so visitors can check out the little contest and see a few of Jenny's wonderful caps. Also, there is a link to a page where I store all of my captions for easy finding over in the right column of this blog.

Here are the winners for your enjoyment.









No comments:

Post a Comment