Welcome

Welcome to my caption blog. I am a hopeless sissy-wannabe and loved reading forced feminization and sissification captions from others. I finally found the inspiration to do my own. For those of you wondering, yes, I did have another blog and am swapping over to this one.
I would appreciate comments from you all, especially critical ones so I can find out what you all like and dislike; but to be honest, these are my fantasies and some things won't change.
So, please enjoy, and please comment so I do not feel like I am posting for no reason.
Also, to see larger images, simply click on the photo you want to see.

Jul 31, 2013

Beach Bunnyboi

Hi all,
Thank you so much for your support and votes in the caption contest this weekend. It is going to stay open through Saturday so please spread the word.

On a side-note. Jenny showed me another small contest she found on dA last night, so I decided to create a new caption for it. Hope you enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent cap! I really enjoy hypnosis caps, especially when they're done as well as this one. The picture and text work very well together. The story is fun and just the right length. I think it's difficult to tell a good story within the confines of a caption, but you've succeeded here. The other thing, and I know it seems like a small thing, but it's important, is that the appearance of your text makes it easy to read. Really nice work! Thanks for posting this one.

    ReplyDelete