Welcome

Welcome to my caption blog. I am a hopeless sissy-wannabe and loved reading forced feminization and sissification captions from others. I finally found the inspiration to do my own. For those of you wondering, yes, I did have another blog and am swapping over to this one.
I would appreciate comments from you all, especially critical ones so I can find out what you all like and dislike; but to be honest, these are my fantasies and some things won't change.
So, please enjoy, and please comment so I do not feel like I am posting for no reason.
Also, to see larger images, simply click on the photo you want to see.

Jul 19, 2013

New Project: Captions coming soon.

First off... HOLY SHIT, it has been quite a while since I have last posted.
Secondly, the rumors are not true, I am not dead. Ok, so there are no rumors, but I wish I was famous enough that there WERE rumors.

So, back on topic. I am working with a friend on a caption-filled project that will come to fruition by next weekend. We are trying to run a small contest between the two of us and are trying to work out the best way to run the polls. At least one of the pictures is more adult-oriented, so it would not be permitted on dA, but what we may do is post journals and polls on our respective deviant art pages and the images will be hosted on this blog. I would love to see support for our project and am hoping that the few readers that still visit this nearly-dead blog will vote (for me, cuz i wanna win). I will definitely have more information next week, but I wanted to get some interest started now so there people will not be surprised.
But don't worry too much about not being able to SEE the captions if you aren't on dA because the captions will definitely make it to the blog.

Hope it all goes well and I hope you haven't forgotten about me.

1 comment: