Welcome

Welcome to my caption blog. I am a hopeless sissy-wannabe and loved reading forced feminization and sissification captions from others. I finally found the inspiration to do my own. For those of you wondering, yes, I did have another blog and am swapping over to this one.
I would appreciate comments from you all, especially critical ones so I can find out what you all like and dislike; but to be honest, these are my fantasies and some things won't change.
So, please enjoy, and please comment so I do not feel like I am posting for no reason.
Also, to see larger images, simply click on the photo you want to see.

Dec 8, 2012

Jenny Valentine: Kawaii Kidnapper

One of my friends, Jenny Valentine, has been doing caps for quite a while. She has an interesting mix of styles and I wanted to promote some of her newer work and promote her Tumblr page. I hope you enjoy and visit her blog. She has a mix of stuff and an evolving taste.






3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you sweety :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh these are soooo cute! I love captions with Lolita fashion motif! ^.^

    And here's a tumblr to keep an eye on. Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. leila stoat likes my captions? *gasp and squeals* yay! I follow her on deviant! I love her work ^_^ She draws so well and very clever.

    ReplyDelete